How Easy Is It To Get Finance With Red Potato?
Buying a car isn’t easy – and there are many options when it comes to getting finance. Given it’s such a big expense – probably the second largest thing that most people buy after their house – getting finance sorted can sometimes be hard. Often people come to a nasty sharp stop to their car buying when they’re refused car finance.
But we believe in easy car finance solutions, even for people with a bad credit history. Whilst as responsible lenders we can’t promise finance for everyone, we do have a specialist team dedicated to helping people with bad credit, and this is what they do every day.
Our team won’t pass judgment – because we know that it’s easy to get in a tricky situation with finance from time to time – and whilst we can’t help absolutely everyone, when possible we help find people who’ve been refused finance a great deal, so that they can get on the road to a new set of wheels.
Here’s how it works:
- You submit an online application
- We’ll need to see just a few basic documents, such as:
o Your bank statements from the last 3 months
o A copy of your full UK driving license
o A DVLA validation code
o Most recent payslips if employed
- We then review your application and get in touch with you by phone to
let you know if your application has been approved.
If successful you can find your car using our easy-to-use car search – or if you’ve found a car elsewhere, we can still provide you with competitive and affordable car finance. Representative 19.9% APR.
What should I do next?
There’s loads of help we can offer if you want more advice, you can:
- Visit our Help & Advice page
- Use our Finance Calculator to see what you could get
- Take a look at our cars for sale to see what kind of car you could get within your budget
- Try our Online Chat, where we can answer some more specific questions
- Give us a call today, to see how we can help, you can call us on 0800 1979758